Thursday, July 23, 2009

For my Son


My son has kindly set a challenge for me! Just what I need, not! His GF has her 21st coming up in 4 weeks and he has asked me to make up a scrapbook album................... eeek! 4 weeks!!!! time to work out a plan of action here. I've decided as I finish off an order, one page for the book will get done. Like all plans, nothing goes as planned! Two pages are done so far........... thank goodness I had a 8 x 4 scrapbook going spare, a lot better than having to do a whole book of 12 x 12. This layout was also done for the Trademe Scrappers Challenge using black & white or sepia with monotone colours. My son was quite happy with this layout, well I think he was, typical male........ a couple more grunts than normal must be a good sign. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment