Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trade Me Challenge #2


It's cold, wet and miserable here today! I am stuck at home with four of the grand-kids to top the day off nicely or so I thought! Until I logged into the message board of Trade-Me.......... now the feeling for the day has turned around quite nicely with finding out I'd won the 2nd challenge through the crafts and hobbies section. Be it a random selection, but a win non the less. Doing these challenges is one way of keeping up with my scrapbooks, so many photos to do, just as not many hours to do them in. Pictured is the layout I did for the challenge. It is of my brother and his wife, when they got married in Norfolk Islnad. The scrolls are stamped onto acetate then kindy glitzed over, the locketts are from the spellbinders Time Hertiage Collection. What gorgeous dies these are, I just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment